Dienstag, 6. März 2012

First post ever

Hello everybody,
since I´m starting AM´s character animation program in summer, I decided to create a little blog for my family, friends and classmates to keep track of my work. This first post will include the things I did to prepare myself for school.
I already got to know some very nice and inspiring people at AM, and even before class has started, we´re helping and motivating each other like crazy.

We´re eager, expect us!

First I have two walkcycles and a little sidekick fun created in Blender. I did the modelling as well as the rigging to get a basic understanding of the technical background:

The next things are my first pendulum, and a bouncing ball test in which the bouncing ball alone wasn´t enough for me (Blender as well):

And last bat not least we got my first steps in Maya 2011 and a little pencil test. I tried to finish the pencil step but the final result was too crappy to be uploaded. I´ll be coming back to this another day:

So that´s it for my first post, thanks for watching!

1 Kommentar: